We are an international team located in Frankfurt, Porto and Vienna and have set ourselves the goal to lead the interaction between clubs, associations, and athletes and their Fans onto a state-of-the-art, sustainable, and especially secure platform preventing alienation caused by a lack of interaction.
In order to achieve this goal, My Football Space uses modern and secure blockchain technology. At the core of this are so-called “NFTs” (non-fungible Tokens).
My Football Space accompanies the professional sports industry and its Fans on the path of digital transformation, inspiring the older generation and young sports fanatics of Generation Z with simple products.
Become a part of our young, dynamic SportsTech Start-Up family.
We are searching for a dedicated full-time Customer Experience & Product Manager (m/w/d) to support our team.
- Supporting and consulting our customers from the sports industry in their daily business
- Development of tailor-made customer and acquisition concepts to win new customers and expand existing partnerships
- Constant observation of market and industry in order to proactively use this knowledge as the key to pursuing partnerships and product development of My Football Space
- Responsible planning, conception as well as execution of product and Onboarding-Workshops together with the internal Stakeholders for our customers
- Organization and processing of implementations as well as customer training in the field of Marketing and IT
- Support the creation of pitch books and presentations
- Close cooperation with the development Team as well as the managing directors
- Completed apprenticeship or study, ideally in economics, sports economics, sports management, Marketing or advertisement
- Some work experience in Account Management, preferably for clubs or associations. Experience in sponsorship and sports rights as well as bringing in an own Network in the sports business.
- Experience implementing onboarding and implementation projects including knowledge in the tech environment
- Negotiation skills, high levels of customer and market orientation as well as good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Eloquence, curiosity, and good social skills paired with an intuition to be able to quickly assess situations correctly
- Enthusiasm for sport, commitment and good comprehension and implementation skills
- Excellent communication skills paired with a talent for teamwork and an eagerness to be part of a dynamic rapidly developing start-up
THIS WILL EXPECT YOU
- A young, dynamic team of motivated colleagues, who are already looking forward to working with you
- Opportunity to shape the future of our young company
- Fascinating working environment with national and international football clubs and partners
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the center of the hip „Bahnhofsviertel“ or remote
- Flat hierarchy structures
- Attractive salary and 30 vacation days
Then please send an e-mail with your complete application to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to be hearing from you!