Our international team in Frankfurt, Porto and Vienna want fans all over the world to be able to support and digitally connect to the clubs they believe in. We offer a unique, compelling and fully digital fan empowerment platform using secure Blockchain technology, Fan voting, real time polling, personalized virtual assets and investments in your clubs projects. We provide fans with a new level of engagement and give clubs the ability to access the full support and potential of their global fan base.
Become part of our young and dynamic sportstech Start-Up Team.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers (m/f/d) to support our Team in Frankfurt.
- Building and development of a scalable architecture
- Further development of the app frontend according to design specifications
- Development and maintenance of databases and micro services
- Further development of the API
- Testing, bug-fixing and updating software
- Team work with Business Analysts and Designers
- Proven experience as Full Stack Developer
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of different backend technologies: Node.js, Swagger, Microservices (Docker or similar), Eventdriven Architecture (Kafka) as well as MongoDB and Influx DB
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience with the implementation of Blockchain/Ethereum protocol
- Experience with common Buildtools, e.g. Gitlab
- Analytical way of thinking
THIS WILL EXPECT YOU
- A young, dynamic team of motivated colleagues, who are already looking forward to work with you
- Opportunity to shape the future of our young company
- Fascinating working environment with national and international football clubs
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the centre of the hip „Bahnhofsviertel“
- Flat hierarchy structures
- Attractive salary and 30 vacation days
Please send your application to: email@example.com We are looking forward to hearing from you!