We are an international team located in Frankfurt, Porto and Vienna and have set ourselves the goal to lead the interaction between clubs, associations, and athletes and their Fans onto a state-of-the-art, sustainable, and especially secure platform preventing alienation caused by a lack of interaction.
In order to achieve this goal, My Football Space uses modern and secure blockchain technology. At the core of this are so-called “NFTs” (non-fungible Tokens).
My Football Space accompanies the professional sports industry and its Fans on the path of digital transformation, inspiring the older generation and young sports fanatics of Generation Z with simple products.
Become a part of our young, dynamic SportsTech Start-Up family.
We are searching for a full-time Online Marketing Manager (m/w/d) to start as soon as possible
- Proactive development of content ideas (text and image ideas), propose format coordinate processes with the team, editorial planning for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Cross-channel analysis of all digital media & website performance as well as the derivation of optimization measures
- Creation of reports and dashboards to monitor the performance of all digital channels
- Planning, implementation and support of the search engine optimization (SEO)
- Sponsored posts: including setting up advertising target groups on the basis of targeting criteria, budget and duration recommendations
- Internal and external consulting regarding all social media related questions
- Completed apprenticeship or study, ideally in communication science
- At least 2 years of working experience with Social Media (Channel Management, Content Management, Community Management, Performance/Media, Projektmanagement, Konzeption / Strategy, etc.)
- Good understanding in the use of Digital Analytics Tools (e.g.. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, PowerBI)
- Very good knowledge of on & off-Site SEO-activities and commonly used SEO Tools
- Affinity for SportsTech and a love for Sport
- Very good language skills and text security, experience in copywriting (blog, posts, articles, ads)
- Experience in cooperating with graphic and design agencies including dealing with video production and video editing
- structured way of working, strongly solution orientated and hands-on-mentality
- Excellent communication skills paired with a talent for teamwork
THIS WILL EXPECT YOU
- A young, dynamic team of motivated colleagues, who are already looking forward to working with you
- Opportunity to shape the future of our young company
- Fascinating working environment with national and international football clubs and partners
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the center of the hip „Bahnhofsviertel“ or remote
- Flat hierarchy structures
- Attractive salary and 30 vacation days
Then please send an e-mail with your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to be hearing from you!