We are an international team located in Frankfurt, Porto, and Vienna and see ourselves as an innovative technology partner for professional sports. We empower interaction between clubs, associations, athletes, and their fans. In this way, we form a real connection and prevent disaffection through lack of interaction. To achieve this, My Football Space relies on modern and secure blockchain technology, with unique NFTs (Non-Fungible Token) at its core.
With the FAN.COLLECTIBLES we are building the bridge between the digital and real worlds and making blockchain tangible. Our NFTs are digital memorabilia for all generations of fans. With these unique, emotional collectibles, we will make all fan’s hearts beat faster.
Become a part of our young, dynamic SportsTech Start-Up family.
We are searching for a full-time Social Media Campaign Manager (m/w/d) to start as soon as possible
- Conception, implementation, and management of influencer marketing and social media campaigns in cooperation with agencies
- Proactive development of content ideas tailored to the target group, including content creation of various formats for the common social media platforms
- Building and maintaining a strong community
- Reporting as well as monitoring of trends and developments
- Cross-channel analysis of all digital media & website performance and derivation of optimization measures
- Planning, implementation, and support of the search engine optimization (SEO) area
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree, ideally in communication or media science
- Several years of working experience in Social Media (Channel Management, Content Management, Community Management, Performance/Media, Project Management, Strategy etc.)
- Very good knowledge in handling relevant social media tools and ideally image, graphics, and video editing programs.
- Good knowledge in the use of digital analytics tools as well as common SEO tools.
- Affinity and basic understanding of NFTs and blockchain technologies, and a love for sports.
- A very good feeling for language and text reliability, with a creative streak and a knack for storytelling.
- Profound knowledge of English spoken and written.
- Structured way of working, strong solution orientation, and hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
THIS WILL EXPECT YOU
- A young, dynamic team of motivated colleagues, who are already looking forward to working with you
- Opportunity to shape the future of our young company
- Fascinating working environment with national and international partners within the sports business
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the center of the hip „Bahnhofsviertel“ or remote
- Flat hierarchy structures
- Attractive salary and 30 vacation days
Then please send an E-mail with your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!